To our patients, neighbors, and fellow community members:
We at Collegiate Peaks Eyecare are committed to preserving these views for a lifetime by providing exceptional eye care and hometown service for every patient. We strive at all times to show this in everything we do, and that is most especially true at this unprecedented time.
While the COVID-19 situation is still ongoing, Colorado has transitioned to a “safer at home” order. Accordingly, our office is again open to Routine Exams in addition to Medical and Urgent appointments. As scheduling in our office increases, we have incorporated additional precautionary measures to protect our patients, staff, and community, and to aid in slowing any possible spread of the virus.
To minimize the number of people in our office at one time, our lobby is currently closed to any unscheduled traffic. To schedule an appointment or curbside pick-up, please call 719-581-4060. Below you will find additional information on our current safety precautions:
To ensure an excellent and safe experience for you and your entire family, some additional options are available before you even step foot in our office, including:
- Secure, online per-appointment paperwork delivered by text or email
- Touch-free payment options through Stripe
- Virtual shopping through our online frame gallery
- Ordering online for prescription contact lenses and over-the counter items through our website.
Curbside & Direct-to-Patient Services
As part of our commitment to hometown service and safety, a variety of curbside service and direct-to-patient options are also available including:
- Touch-free curbside pick-up for all orders
- Direct-to-patient shipping for most orders
- Repairs and adjustments on eyewear
Arriving for Your Appointment
Prior to your appointment, one of our skilled technicians will contact you by phone to confirm your upcoming exam and go over existing safety measures. Currently, the following precautions are in place:
- Patients are asked to wait in their vehicles and a member of our staff will come to you.
- To minimize the number of people in our office at one time, entrance is limited to the scheduled patient and a parent/caregiver (if necessary). For everyone’s safety, additional family members or guests will not be allowed access.
- We ask that all patients (over the age of 2yo) wear a face mask for the duration of their appointment. If you do not have a face mask and wish to proceed with your appointment as scheduled, we will gladly provide you with one for a nominal fee.
- You will be asked to wash your hands prior to trying on frames, after which you will be given a “shopping basket” to gather frames to try on at our service desk.
- Unfortunately, for everyone’s safety, we are unable to provide our patients with complimentary Roastery Coffee. (This is only temporary, and we hope to have it available again soon. We miss it, too!)
Cleaning and Sanitizing
- Each exam room is thoroughly sanitized and cleaned prior to your appointment and after each patient.
- Our optical frames are carefully sanitized and cleaned following contact with any of our patients during their shopping experience.
- Signs are visible throughout the office displaying the cleaning status of office areas.
We will continue to follow the guidelines set in place by our local, state and federal government agencies, as well as those put in place by our state and national American Optometric Association.
Thank you for continuing to trust our office with your family’s safety and vision needs.
Please contact us at 719-581-4060 to learn more.
We are BV Strong,
The Collegiate Peaks Eyecare Staff